lass Recruitment have exciting opportunities for enthusiastic and reliable nursery assistants and nursery nurses to work in Early Years settings and nurseries across Bath!
As a bank nursery nurse, you will have the opportunity to put your passion and creativity to use with children, inspire their learning and encourage their development whilst also extending your own early years professional practice.
- Flexible hours (Monday – Friday) to fit around your commitments
- Great hourly rates up to £10.25 per hour paid weekly (based on experience/ qualification)
- Guaranteed house (depending on your location and experience)
- Fantastic opportunities to develop in your career
- Professional support by a dedicated team at Class Recruitment.
- PAYE in-house so Tax, NI, and pension handled for you and no umbrella companies!
- A chance to earn £100 worth of vouchers when you make a referral - do share this job!
What the role involves:
- Engage with children and support child-initiated and play-based learning.
- Support the day to day running of the room: help set up learning activities and tidy away
- Support at mealtimes, ensuring the children are supervised
- Ensure the children are safe, happy, and enjoying their day!
To be considered for this role you need to:
- Have 3+ months of recent childcare experience (voluntary or paid employment).
- Or hold a level 2/ 3 childcare qualification.
- Be professional, reliable, and committed to best practice within the early years.
Could this be the ideal early years job opportunity for you?
Express your interest in Class Recruitment by sending your CV or click Apply now!
Class Recruitment recruit for short-term, long-term, and permanent roles in the early years and education sector. We work predominantly with nursery and childcare settings, providing day to day supply as well as assisting qualified nursery practitioners into full time permanent roles. We also work with Primary Schools and post 16 colleges providing 1-1 and LSA cover. If this particular role isn’t what you’re looking for, but you you’re interested in working in the childcare or LSA sector please still apply, and we will be in touch!