Are you an experienced early years educator/ practitioner seeking your next dream role in a nurturing and creative Reggio Amelia inspired nursery? If yes, then we may have just the role you are looking for!
We are working with a lovely, friendly, and supportive nursery in Knowle who are seeking a level 2 or level 3 qualified and experienced early years educator who has previously worked with pre-school aged children from 2 – 5 years old.
The Nursery offers a relaxed and stimulating home from home environment for children from 3 months – 5 years. All rooms are well resourced and provides a rich learning environment for children to develop their individual interests.
As a Nursery Practitioner you will:
- Ensure the children in your care are happy, stimulated and well cared for.
- Work within a highly motivated team who continually strive for excellence.
- Work closely with parents and carers – providing feedback and discussing the children’s day.
- Work in line with policies and procedures set out by the setting
- Have enthusiasm to develop your skills and professional practice.
- Salary up to £22,000 per year depending on experience.
- Recruitment bonus of £250 when you join! (Terms and conditions apply)
- 41 hours a week Monday to Friday with paid Lunch Breaks
- Pensions, Holiday entitlement, Annual Inset Day (week off at Christmas)
- Training and Development opportunities in the role
- Located off a major travel route there is free parking and easily accessible public transport or the option of onsite parking/ cycle to work Scheme
Express your interest today but clicking on “Apply” to send us your CV!
Contact: 0117 930 4000
Location: Knowle, Bristol
Salary: £22,000 depending on experience
Date Posted: 28.10.2021
Job Type: permanent
Qualifications: No Qualifications
How to apply?
If you are interested in this position, simply apply or call 0117 930 4000 on 0117 930 4000 for more information.
Enter multiple emails separated with a semi-colon (;).