Class Recruitment are the leading staffing partner to the independent early years education sector throughout Bristol, Wiltshire, South Gloucestershire, Bath and North Somerset
Class Recruitment are looking for a trainee recruitment consultant to join our friendly early years team in Clifton.
As an early year’s consultant, you will be providing short term, long term, and permanent staff to new and existing private day nurseries and school settings.
You will be responsible for.
- Resourcing and interviewing candidates
- Creating eye catching adverts and advertising vacancies
- Searching job boards
- Maintaining working relationships with existing clients and spotting further opportunities
- Making sales calls to new and existing clients
- Client Visits and business meetings
- Marketing and advertising of available candidates
Key Requirements for the role;
- Have a natural curiosity and passion for learning
- Confident on the phone and talking to people
- Resourceful, adaptable and a strong team player
- Knowledge in the Early Years sector or a keen interest within the sector – advantage but not essential
- Experience of working in a sales or office environment
Benefits of working for class
- The office- New modern building in Berkeley Square with excellent facilities and benefits including- access to the free on sight gym, lunchtime workout and meditation classes, two roof terraces, discounts in local cafes and retailers, a members lounge for coffee or meetings, monthly members breakfasts and drinks on the roof terrace!
- Holiday increasing from 28 days to 33 days with length of service (including bank holidays)
- Staff incentives with rewards
- The office is easy to get to on public transport from all areas of Bristol and is only a short walk from the town centre
- Working hours – Monday to Friday 8.30 to 5pm
- Competitive basic and Commission scheme
- Parking available
Click Apply Now to send us your CV!
Reference ID: LBRTC
Class Recruitment provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or disability status.
Contact: 0117 930 4000
Location: Clifton, Bristol
Salary: £19,000 to £21,000
Date Posted: 14.10.2021
Job Type: permanent
Reference: Class Recruitment
Qualifications: No Qualifications
How to apply?
If you are interested in this position, simply apply or call 0117 930 4000 on 0117 930 4000 for more information.
Enter multiple emails separated with a semi-colon (;).